Saturday, November 27, 2010

Moyes Wants Beckham On Loan

David Moyes who was a team mate of Beckhams when the ex United man was on loan at Preston, has urged the star to get in contact with himself or Phil Neville if he fancies a return the premiership. Moyes is also keen to get Beckhams LA Galaxy team mate Landon Donovan on loan following his succesfull spell with the club last season.

Here's what the Scotsman had to say “I’ve worked with David at Preston, I know him and if David Beckham wanted to come back to the Premier League he would only need to pick up the phone to me or Phil Neville. We would be here for him. I think he would feel he could do that with a lot of clubs in the Premier League. If he wants to come back and play under me and with Phil, he can do that. He knows how to get hold of us. We played in the same team at Preston and I made him look good. I made his bad crosses OK! I think I scored from one of his corners by making his bad passes look good. We would have to look into it financially, but if he came and said to me he would like to come and play, I would have to go to the chairman and ask if we could do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment