Friday, February 18, 2011

Joe Jordan and Son Speak Out

The son of Joe "jaws" Jordan has spoken about the spat his father had with Gennaro Gattuso during the recent champions league tie. Speaking about the moments after the headbutt he said "I've seen that look a few times, when I hadn't tidied my room or had trod mud through the lounge!". Gattuso has accused former AC Milan striker Jordan of using racist abuse to provoke him throughout the match. These claims have been widely rubbished and today Jaws released the following statement "To come up
 with something like that is pathetic. It is completely and utterly untrue and something so wildly inaccurate doesn't do him much credit. He clearly doesn't realise I consider playing for Milan the proudest time of my career, that my daughter lives and works in Italy and that I love the country and the people. It's just a nonsense, it really is."

1 comment: