Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anelka Hates The French As Much As We Do

Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka has launched a scathing attack on the French public for what he sees as racism towards members of the national team. Anelka who was sent home from the World Cup made the remarkable rant in the build up to Chelsea's game against Marseille. He it is in it entirety "People said there was a clan of black players in the French squad at the World Cup and we then saw the true face of France. When the France team fails to win people start talking straight away about the players' skin colours and religious beliefs. I am not 'made in France'. That is the place where I have had nothing but trouble. I have never wanted to sing the national anthem with the France team. Had they insisted on me doing so I'd have refused and quit."

5 comments: